Tuesday, August 16, 2011

98 Minutes Later


I've finally figured out most of the funky pressure sensitivity driver attitudes on this newfangled technological masterpiece, and I shall post. Yes, this is my first speed painting on my new ASUS eeeSlate EP121! My first touch screen device, my first mobile computer, my first draw-on-screen device. Bear with me, as the last time I used a cintiq was back at CCS. From an impressionist standpoint, I'm happy with this sketch, it catches my eye as a thumbnail- something I need to work on with my more refined pieces. Lots of Juice, lots of Pop. ..Thirst quenching. This was drawn with reference- albeit visual only- no color sampling here! Also, I only used layers for the caddy logo and the background fade- everything else was painted together. Let's hope this is the beginning of a beautiful indentured servitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers